Truck Driver Hiring Process
Truckers Dispatch matches your application with the best truck driver jobs in the transportation industry. After you apply, an experienced recruiter will review your information, call you on the phone, and personally guide you through the process of getting a trucking job.
Here is an example of how Truckers Dispatch helps you find your dream trucking job:
1. Calvin the Candidate decides to look for his dream trucking job.
2. He visits Truckers Dispatch and fills out the application on their web site.
3. A Truckers Dispatch Recruiter calls Calvin the Candidate to verify his application information and ask about his driving goals.
4. The Truckers Dispatch recruiter then notifies all of the trucking companies and sends them your application.
5. After fighting over who gets to hire Calvin the Candidate, National Trucking Company 3 beats everyone else out and sends Calvin the Candidate to Class A CDL school.
6. Three to four weeks later, Calvin is driving for a National Trucking Company and making really good money.